Welcome to the on-line Exhibitor Information Manual. This information will help you have a productive show. It details show regulations and services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
*Take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow Team:
- Becca Doyle, Show Manager - (314) 821-5400
- Nick Ligammari, Director of Operations - (312) 946-6279
- Lucy Roate, Exhibitor Relationship Manager - (314) 821-5400
- Jackie Pashia, Shows Administrator - (314) 821-5400
- Colleen Richardson, Public Relations - (312) 946-6201
- Ani Grigorian, Digital Marketing - (312) 946-6211
- Melissa Hall, Registration Manager - (954) 441-3236
We look forward to working with you to make the 2020 show another successful show!
NMMA Allocation Procedures
Exhibitor Referral Form
New Admission Practice
To enhance show security, anyone using an exhibitor badge to access the show site will be required to present government-issued identification (ID) along with their badge. Checking IDs of persons entering the show with an exhibitor badge will ensure that only authorized personnel have access to the show outside of show hours and will protect our exhibitor’s products. We appreciate your cooperation with this new security protocol. All Exhibitor and NMMA Trade badges will be scanned upon entry to the show on show days.